COVID-19 and Safeguarding: List of resources
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. youngminds.org.uk
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope. iconcope.org
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID. safelives.org.uk/domestic-abuse-and-covid-19
- IRISi interventions: irisi.org/iris/find-your-local-iris-site/
View All News Topics